Hello lovely bakers!
Hope everyone is well! Working very slowly through the photos from last round and will have them up soon!
Hospice Appeal Week is coming up and the Hospices are needing our help!
1) North Shore Hospice Hospice Cuppa Launch – Thurs 1 May 2014
- Still working out the details but please mark this in your diary if you are free on the day as they might be needing some help on the day or with baking for the event!
2) Mercy Hospice Cuppa – Thurs 15th May 2014
- Mercy Hospice are hosting a Hospice Cuppa on Thursday 15 May starting at 10am.
- They have asked if we there were bakers who could help out with providing some baking.
- The aim of the function is to thank some of our most loyal donors and I understand from Sandy that we can host as many as 80 people.
- If possible please, bakers can drop off their baking at reception the day before or on the morning of the 15th before 9.30am.
- They have limited freezing space if dropped off over the weekend.
- Baking can be left at reception after hours which is open until 11pm.
- Regarding containers, disposable are best but Mercy may have some containers if need be.
- Please flick me an email if you think you can help and what you think you might be able to back, and I will pass on your details to the lovely folks at Mercy.
3) Hospice Cuppa – host your own!
- As you know, Hospice Cuppa is back and bigger than ever! Why not host your own Hospice Cuppa as well at your work, in your home or with friends and family.
- Register and receive a Hospice Cuppa Hosting pack with recipes, invite cards, tea (sponsored by Dilmah) and coffee (Sponsored by Cafe L’Affare).
- For more information visit the gorgeous Hospice Cuppa website: http://www.hospicecuppa.co.nz/
Thanks so much!